Friday, January 27, 2017

From the desk of Jordan...

Hi, my name is Jordan. I am nervous about moving. But also excited! We are moving to my grandpa and grandmas house. Today is moving day! We're packing up almost our whole house! And then, after a couple of months, we are going to Hawaii! I don't know how I'll feel about the weather-- I've always been in a place where it's really cold for a long time. The weather in Hawaii is super duper warm- warmer than Florida. And here its VERY snowy. But I can't wait to go to Hawaii and to go to my grandma and grandpa's house. I'll miss our old home.

I am nervous excited sad and happy all at the same time. But mostly I'm excited and sad. I'm sad because I'll miss this place a lot. I'll miss my friends, my neighborhood, the park and the house. And our dog. Kraut is going to stay with our house and the people who are renting it.

How would you feel if you were going to leave your home to move to Hawaii, or your grandma and grandpa's house?

Please pray for us for a good trip, and for self control.

I love you!

JoJo



No comments:

Post a Comment